Write for Us:
Since it was founded in 2014, JMDedu’s mission has been to bridging the information gap between the Chinese and overseas education market. We are dedicated to profiling start-ups, breaking EdTech news, reviewing new products, analyzing government policies and interpreting market trends.
As a leading business blog and database for EdTech start-up and investment in China, our readers consist of education leaders, EdTech executives as well as educational participants across the world. As of now, more than 80 articles about the education industry insights published on our English Channels have gained over 120,000 views. We also provide consulting services for companies and institutions covering more than 100 countries across the world, helping many of which to build their footprints in China with cross-border partnerships.
Aiming to bring our readers a fresh perspective on diversified educational topics, we are always looking for new authors to work with our editorial team. If you have unique expertise and experience in the education field, now it’s your opportunity to share your insights with global audience! Normally, we will release monthly topics, and you can also email us if your topics are education-related and of great value to our global readers.
The First Topic:
To begin with, we are going to lead our readers to deep dive into India’s EdTech sector since it has witnessed rapid growth during the past few years. According to a 2016 report from Technopak, India’s leading management consulting firm, the education market in India was worth about US$ 100 billion in FY 2015-16. Profoundly impacted by digitization and benefiting from its largest population from 6 to 17-year-old worldwide, India’s education market expects to reach a value of $180 billion in 2020, almost double that of 2016.
Although the market is prosperous, the progress of education in India seems to encounter the bottlenecks reflected by the lagging primary education, the high cost of higher education as well as the severe brain drain. Therefore, we are looking for your cutting-edge insights, which can build up a comprehensive map, and help our readers to deep dive into India’s education industry.
Here are some perspectives just for your reference and we hope the information will be helpful for you to start writing:
• Insights on India’s EdTech market
• Business opportunities in India’s education market
• How Indian EdTech firms combat the Covid-19 Outbreak
• How Indian schools proceed with their teaching activities amid the Covid-19 Outbreak
• Future of Indian higher education
• Own story and experience as an educational participant in India
• Any other perspectives you are interested in
What you will get:
1. We are offering competitive pay when your articles are published on JMDedu’s channels (English/Chinese).
2. We will provide you with the package value of attending the 6th GET Summit organized by JMDedu in Beijing, China this year.
3. If we like what you write and your piece has gained lots of views, you will have an opportunity to become one of our contributing reporters, meaning more exposure for you and representative of JMDedu to attend global EdTech gatherings.
Our editorial guidelines:
1. You can submit your articles(not brief ideas) by reaching us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include a brief bio in your submission, links to your work (Twitter, LinkedIn, personal blog, etc.) along with a thumbnail picture of yourself.
2. We prefer to publish the articles within the range of 800 to 1200 words, including relevant links to topics, research, and other specific items that you’re discussing.
3. We prefer submission formats as Google or Word documents.
4. When we receive your submission, we’ll get back to you within three workdays, whether your article is accepted or not.
5. Once we accept your submission, we will assign an editor to work with you to do at least one round of revisions.
6. Your pieces will be translated and published on JMDedu’s Chinese Website and WeChat official account if our editors consider that they are valuable to our Chinese readers.
7. We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete.
1. We regard that you grant us the right to run your work exclusively for 5 days after publishing, no matter on JMDedu’s English or Chinese channels if you email us your submission.
2. If you are going to repost the piece on your own work (Twitter, LinkedIn, personal blog, etc.), please include a line that reads, “This piece originally appeared on JMDedu on [DATE],” and the link to the original article.
3. You retain the copyright of the piece and grant us a nonexclusive right to run the piece online or in any future collections of pieces.
But we need to state that your submissions may be declined if they have been, or will be, published elsewhere, and SEO-boosted or promotional articles will not be accepted as well. If your companies are looking for media cooperation, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Now, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Just keep in mind that the submission deadline for the first topic is 20:00 UTC+8, April 19th!